Looking beautiful and perfect skin requires continuous maintenance. If you also have sensitive and dry skin , these care are even more essential for a great complexion. If you do not want to spend more on expensive products, here is the solution to all your problems. We propose some tricks to take care of the sensitive skin and to eliminate the irritations, the dryness, the black spots or the spots of your skin. Do not throw in the towel and follow these simple tricks. Your face will look perfect anytime.
1. Facial wash, daily routine. Cleaning your face at least a couple of times a day is essential. If you have sensitive skin, it is advisable to use clear cleaning products , that is, they have no perfumes, no scents or alcohol, and you will avoid irritations. Apply the non-aggressive cleanser to your skin and gently massage the face with your fingertips. Then wipe with cold water and dry your face with a towel giving little touch on the face, without rubbing.
2. Exfoliation . It is advisable to exfoliate sensitive skin at most once a week . The delicate complexion does not admit this treatment very well, so every time you do it, you have to do it very carefully.
3. Protection against UV rays. Use moisturizing creams containing factor, at least 15 sun protection. Think that having sensitive and fine skin is very important to be continuously hydrated , to avoid damage, staining and irritation . Make sure the lotion or cream does not contain perfume or alcohol.
4. Before buying any facial product, pay attention to the ingredients they contain. The fewer items the product has, the better it will be for sensitive skin. This will prevent possible reactions. In addition, you should avoid creams with fruit acids, retinol or other exfoliating substances . It is best to use hypoallergenic creams.
5. Homemade mask. To keep your skin in perfect condition, you can apply a mask of natural yogurt to the face, at least once a week. Let the pasta act for 3 to 5 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and a towel, tapping.
6. Another home remedy that helps you care for sensitive skin is organic oats , as it has very beneficial properties. Apply it on your face and let it act for about 5 minutes. Then remove with cold water. You should follow this ritual a couple of times a week. Oats contain vitamins and minerals that help you to soften and moisturize sensitive skin.
7. How to dress. Sensitive skin should not only be cared for on the face, it is also important that we pamper it throughout the body. Thus, it is advisable to use pieces of pure cotton and avoid the synthetic fabrics or wool, which can irritate the skin .
8. Avoid perfumes and colonies. These can be aggressive to sensitive skin and sensitive skin.
9. Temperature changes. The dry environment or abrupt changes in temperature can cause irritations and various reactions on sensitive skin, so it is advisable to avoid them.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to take care of sensitive skin , we recommend you to enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.