How to Cure Shoulder Tendonitis
One of the joints most commonly affected by tendonitis is the shoulder, often due to sports injuries or the mechanical repetition of a movement because of certain trades. The rotator cuff tendinitis represents an inflammation of the tendons overload that is painful and annoying, even preventing daily activities. It is important to visit the doctor or traumatologist after the appearance of the first symptoms of this dolenciamuscular. In a How we offer you some tips on how to cure shoulder tendinitis.
You may also be interested in: How to Cure a Tendonitis
1. Shoulder pain in daily activities is the main symptom of shoulder tendonitis , which can be very painful and uncomfortable. It is important that, before the appearance of articulatory pain, you visit a doctor or traumatologist so that they examine you and make the appropriate diagnosis.
2. In most cases of shoulder tendonitis, the medical specialist will prescribe anti-inflammatory medications as a treatment to deflate tendons and thus reduce swelling and pain. Remember that medication should always be prescribed by a doctor and you should not opt for self-medication.
3. The rest will be essential to cure tendinitis in the shoulder , not make unnecessary efforts or overload the painful area. Although it is possible to use a sling, the shoulder is a joint difficult to immobilize, so you should be aware of the need to avoid movements and activities that worsen muscle pain.
4. To reduce the pain caused by tendinitis in the shoulders, we can resort to cold-heat treatments on the joint . It will be necessary to apply cold packs for about 20 minutes about 5 times a day; For this, ice wrapped in a cloth or towel can be used so that it does not touch directly on the skin. On the other hand, we will also apply warm compresses about 4 times more during the same time.
5. The physiotherapy exercises , conducted by an expert, are another option to treat tendinitis shoulder, especially if the joint has been immobilized. In the same way, massages can also help reduce shoulder pain and improve inflammation.
This article is purely informative, we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any kind of diagnosis. We invite you to go to a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to cure shoulder tendonitis, we recommend you to enter our category of Diseases and side effects .