How to Make a Vitamin C Mask
Many anti – aging creams and cosmetics to combat wrinkles indicated in formulas containing as a main ingredient the vitamin C . Do you know why the incorporation of this nutrient is due? As it turns out that vitamin C is one of the best vitamins to take care of the skin , since it helps to delay its aging , favors the production of collagen and keeps it both firm and radiant. Do not miss this one-of-a-kind article in which we show you a simple way to benefit from it from your home by making a homemade vitamin C mask .
1. Benefits of Vitamin C for Skin
- It stimulates the formation of collagen, making it ideal for combating the aging of the skin and preventing the appearance of premature wrinkles and lines of expression.
- It is antioxidant and stops the damage caused by free radicals, responsible for cellular aging.
- It reduces the effects produced by the sun on the skin, preventing the appearance of spots caused by solar overexposure.
- Energizes and brings vitality to the skin of the face.
2. If you want to feel all these benefits of vitamin C in the skin of your face and find a homemade mask that helps you to rejuvenate, lighten and beautify the skin, pay attention to the recipe that we show below. To make this mask you need to gather the following ingredients :
- 1 kiwi
- 1 orange
- 3 tablespoons honey
3. First, you have to peel the kiwi and cut it into slices with the help of a knife. Then extract the juice from the orange using a manual or electric juicer and when you finish, pour the liquid into a blender. Add next to the orange juice, the kiwi slices and the 3 tablespoons of honey . It is preferable that the honey is liquid, otherwise you should warm it up a bit previously. Process all the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
4. That easy! Now you just have to apply the vitamin C mask on the face. Make sure your skin is completely clean and free of impurities so that all the nutrients in the mixture penetrate and act on the deeper layers of the dermis. The combination of two fruits (kiwi and orange) that have higher amounts of vitamin C with honey, which is a powerful natural moisturizer, will cause you to begin to notice the results immediately.
5. Extend the mask evenly all over the face, avoiding contact with the eyes, and towards the neck. This will help prevent wrinkles in this area. Once applied, massage gently by circular movements so that the skin completely absorbs the mixture and allows it to act for about 20 minutes. After this time, remove with abundant water or warm.
If you want to read more articles like How to make a mask of vitamin C , we recommend you to enter our category of Beauty and Personal Care.