There are natural oils that are true jewels for the beauty of our mane, and among them we find jojoba oil. This is extracted from the plant that receives the same name and is a kind of liquid wax applied on the hair, which makes it look more hydrated, strong and beautiful. It is also a great remedy for dandruff, excess sebum and to promote hair growth. For all this, it is a miracle natural product that you can placidly include in your set of capillary lotions habitual. Take note of the tips in this article and discover how to use jojoba oil in your hair.
You may also be interested in: Natural oils for dry hair.
1. The jojoba oil has become a widely used ingredient in hair cosmetics, it is that among its many benefits for beauty stresses. It is excellent for treating damaged hair and revitalize completely, and to treat many conditions that hurt severely to the good appearance of the mane. Specifically, using jojoba oil in your hair is perfect for:
- Clean the scalp and protect it against external agents that can damage it.
- Favor hair growth and reduce its fall, by unlocking the hair follicles that are blocked by unwanted sebum.
- Moisturizing the scalp in depth, and this added to its antibacterial properties, makes it a very effective natural remedy for treating dandruff.
- Regular segregation of excessive sebum on the scalp and balance the amount of oil, being an incredible alternative for oily hair.
- Condition hair, avoid unsightly frizz and rough touch, something very common in dry hair.
- Provide an extra shine to the mane.
To ensure that you comply with all these properties, jojoba oil must be 100% natural and of the highest quality.
2. There are many ways you can use jojoba oil in your hair , but one of the simplest and most effective is to pour a few drops of it into your usual shampoo. Thus, it will be enriched with all its components and you will achieve that, when washing your hair is much more hydrated, shiny and with more volume. In addition, this also allows stimulation of hair growth, a good option for those girls do not see increase the length of their mane for quite some time.
3. For when you notice your hair too dry or rough and the problem of frizz is a constant, we advise you to use jojoba oil as a pre-wash capillary mask. Just apply a little oil from media to tips, focusing on the latter as it is the part that most resents with the passage of time, and wrap the mane with a towel so that the assets of the product penetrate better in the fibers Capillaries. Wait 20 to 30 minutes and then wash your hair as you normally do. The result? An extra soft hair, silky to the touch, with a dazzling sheen and much more resistant.
4. The properties of jojoba oil that allow the scalp to be cleaned together with its antibacterial action, make it an effective natural remedy against dandruff. If you are interested in getting rid of those annoying white or yellowish particles, we recommend mixing a few drops of jojoba oil with a little apple vinegar in a sprayer and apply the mixture throughout the hair, especially in the area of the scalp. Leave on for 40 minutes and, after this time, rinse with plenty of warm water and perform a normal washing.
5. The oily hair is characterized by oily and matted look even some washing it , which is the result of excessive production of sebum by the sebaceous glands of the scalp. The jojoba oil can also help you reduce fat levels and make the hair look clean longer. For this, we propose to mix it with aloe-vera , which is a good ally to reduce oiliness and hydrate the hair at the same time. How? Very easy, mix two spoons of aloe-vera pulp with one of jojoba oil and spread the cream obtained throughout the mane in a uniform way. After about 20 minutes, you can remove it with warm water and do a normal washing.
6. And if you simply want your hair to look better and healthier, just apply a few drops of jojoba oil on them to repair them. In addition, this will serve to brighten your hair and discipline it when it is dry, so brushing will be easier and more pleasurable.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to use jojoba oil in your hair , we recommend you to enter our category of Beauty and Personal Care .