Do you want to know how to take advantage of your sleep hours to promote your beauty and get up much more attractive? With a few simple tricks it is possible to improve the appearance of the skin of the face, soften the lips and combat the unsightly dark circles and bags while you sleep and rest placidly. If you put them into practice, the next day you will dawn with the best of your faces and you will look much more beautiful, so in a few minutes you will be ready to leave home with a spectacular image. Pay attention to this article and discover the best tips to wake up with good face every day.
You may also be interested in: How to have a good face without makeup
1. Do not forget to remove makeup. The rule of thumb that you should not forget, is that if you want to eliminate all the toxins and impurities that deplete vitality to your skin and accelerate its aging, it is essential that you desmaquilles every day before bed. If you can do it as soon as you get home, even in the afternoon, much better, so the skin will have more time to oxygenate and renew. If you keep your skin perfectly clean throughout the night, the process of cell regeneration will happen successfully and dawn with good face and very beautiful .
It is important that this task is performed properly and with the right products, our recommendation is that you choose a water-based facial gel if you have oily or mixed skin, a milk or cleanser if your skin is dry, and micellar water in the skin. Case sensitive skin, although this latest product is ideal for all types of skins.
2. Use a night cream. If you have not started to do so, we recommend that from now on you use a day cream and a night cream. You will immediately notice the difference in your skin and when you look in the newly raised mirror, you will look much more beautiful. Night creams are different from day creams because they contain active ingredients that promote cellular regeneration of the skin , something essential to keep it radiant and young.
In addition, they are much more nutritious and have anti-aging components super effective; The ones that offer better results are those that in its formula include ingredients like retinol, coenzyme Q10, hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid and vitamin E.
3. Avoid swollen eyelids, dark circles and bags. Are these problems common and visible in your face just rise? If the answer is affirmative, it will be convenient that you take some simple measures that help you wake up with a beautiful look and a face completely rested and without signs of fatigue. We recommend that you:
- Sleep on a thicker pillow to have a slightly higher head than the rest of the body. This is excellent for stimulating the blood circulation of the area and preventing swelling of the eyelids.
- Before going to sleep, you can put a cold gel mask over your eyes for 20 minutes. The cold decongests and relaxes deeply, giving you a more beautiful look when you wake up.
- An ideal natural product to rejuvenate and maintain beautiful the area of the eye contour, avoiding bags, dark circles and crow’s feet, is the water of roses . Apply a few drops of this around the eye area before bed, tapping with the tip of the ring finger.
4. No wrinkles! If your daily struggle is against the lines of expression and wrinkles that greatly age your complexion, pay attention to this incredible beauty trick. We propose you to choose among one of the best natural oils to eliminate existing wrinkles , such as argan oil, grape oil, jojoba oil, rosehip oil or wheat germ oil and apply 5 drops of the selected in Those areas of the face with more marked and deep wrinkles. Do it every day before going to sleep and you will see how the next day you wake up with a good face and a more balanced and beautiful skin.
All these natural products possess potent anti-aging substances in their composition and are a good complement to prevent the signs of aging, firm the skin and unify the tone of the complexion.
5. Perfect lips. The lips also an important part of the face and you can hydrate them at night when they look dry and with unsightly pellejitos. If you do this before going to sleep, you will allow the tissues to renew and regenerate during the hours of sleep and, when you wake up, they will be smoother and more beautiful. The treatment that we advise is very simple, you just have to apply a little petroleum jelly or coconut oil on these and let it act while you sleep.
6. Without stress! Having a relaxed and happy life is undoubtedly reflected in the good condition of our skin, which is why it is very important that you try to get rid of stress and tension each night before going to sleep. Thus, you will rise with a luminous and fresh skin. You can take a moment to yourself and take a relaxing bath with plenty of foam for 20 minutes, add bath salts or even encourage you one day to make an incredible bath of roses , which will also leave your skin much more silky and beautiful .
7. Remember that in addition to all these beauty tips, it will be essential that you sleep 7 to 8 hours a day to wake up with good face and beautiful every day, as well as to take care of your diet at night through light dinners and keep you perfectly hydrated drinking abundant Water throughout the day.
If you want to read more similar articles How to wake up with a good face , we recommend you to enter our category of Beauty and Personal Care.