Some recent theories about cancer suggest that a particular diet can help fight cancer . In addition the malnourished patient feels weak, tired and unable to resist infections or tolerate cancer treatments. Consumption of insufficient amounts of protein and calories is the most common nutritional problem faced by these patients.
You may also be interested in : How do I know if I have cancer
1. If you have cancer, avoid chemicals such as dioxins that cause cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxin is very destructive especially for the cells of the body.
2. A diet of 80% fresh vegetables and juices, grains, seeds, nuts, almonds and just a little fruit put the body in an alkaline environment. Only 20% should be consumed in cooked foods, including beans.
3. Fresh vegetable juice provides the body with coenzymes that are easy to absorb and reach the cells after 15 minutes of being consumed to nourish and help form healthy cells. To get live enzymes that help build healthy cells you should try to take vegetable juices (almost all included alfalfa) and eat lots of fresh vegetables 2 or 3 times a day.
4. Avoid drinking coffee, tea and chocolate , as they have lots of caffeine. The green tea is a better alternative and has cancer-fighting properties.
5. The walls of cancer cells are covered by a very hard protein. By avoiding eating meat, these walls release more enzymes that attack the proteins of cancer cells and allow the immune system to destroy cancer cells.
6. Some supplements help rebuild the immune system (Florescence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, Efas (fish oil) to help cells fight and destroy cancer cells.) Other supplements like vitamin E are well known because Cause apoptosis, the body’s normal method of removing unnecessary or defective cells.
7. Cancer is also a disease of the mind, body and spirit. A more active and positive attitude will help fight the cancer patient to become a survivor. ‘Rage and misunderstanding, non-forgiveness puts the body in a stressful situation and in an acidic environment.’ Learning to have a kind and loving spirit with a positive attitude is very beneficial to one’s health. Learn to relax and enjoy the life.
8. Cancer cells can not live in an oxygenated environment. Daily exercise, and deep breathing helps to receive more oxygen to cellular levels. Oxygen therapy is another element that helps destroy cancer cells.
9. Water is best to drink it purified , or filtered to avoid toxins and heavy metals from the tap water. Distilled water is acidic, do not take it.
This article is purely informative, we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any kind of diagnosis. We invite you to go to a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you would like to read more articles similar to What to Eat When I Have Cancer , we recommend you to enter our category of Diseases and Side Effects .
1. The best diet for people with cancer is the one that your doctor recommends, in this article we outline general advice on new cancer therapies.
2. Do not put your plastic water bottles in the refrigerator as the plastic removes dioxin and poisons the water.